Henrik Pedersen designed the Grand Weave a name that describes both mindset and function - Henrik Pedersen runs a Danish design studio focused on lifestyle-based design, ranging from furniture and lighting. Henrik says “In our design solutions we adopt an international approach since our marketplace often spans the world. Our clients are international therefore traveling, exploring and being inspired by the moment are essential to being able to see beyond tomorrow's trends.” Henrik Pedersen began his career as a fashion designer but expanded into graphic design and product development after founding 365°, his Denmark-based design studio. “Once you have been educated in the design of any form, it’s quite easy to make the change,” Pedersen explains. “The creative mindset is the same; you just have to change your mental toolbox.” which is evident in his Grand Weave Collection of several modular units that can be combined or rearranged to meet changing needs. This is a collection designed to provide the equivalent of indoor comfort outdoors, meticulously crafted to withstand the elements and look great for years to come.complementary units form the basis of a totally flexible exclusive all-weather seating system where you can combine various individual elements to meet your specific needs.
- Patio.com selects Gloster's premium collections with exclusive Quick Dry® flow through cushion system which allows cushions to always be dry compared to the far cheaper sponge foam that's offered by indoor furniture companies. Patio.com products are always ready for outdoor living and enjoyment. Aluminum is a light and tough metal with an excellent strength to weight ratio and corrosion resistance - making it an ideal material for outdoor furniture.
The corrosion resistance of Gloster’s aluminum furniture is enhanced by pre-treating the aluminum extrusions with a chrome conversion coating that deposits a thin layer of chrome on the surface. The treated frame is subsequently coated with an electrostatically applied, powder coat finish. The electrostatic application method ensures 100% coverage of the metal’s surface area and provides a consistent and tough finish that far exceeds other conventional paint finishes. The resulting finish is knock and scratch resistant, impervious to moisture, highly resistant to corrosion and easy to clean.
- Genuine Sunbrella color Canvas grade a
- All Gloster woven furniture is made from only the highest quality man-made fiber. Soft to the touch, this remarkable material has many benefits including high suppleness, tear resistance, UV resistance, and weather resistance. The polyethylene based, extruded and through-dyed wicker is completely weatherproof as well as being colorfast, extremely hard wearing and easy to clean. The wicker is resistant to chlorine, salt water, tanning lotions, and oils. The basic structure of a woven item is made from a fully welded, powder-coated aluminum frame. Once welded, the entire frame is electro-statically powder coated in a tough, smooth finish that matches the color of the wicker. This way, the frame is fully protected against corrosion and becomes virtually invisible once it has been woven over. Woven furniture can be left outside all year round and is able to withstand temperatures from -20°C to +55°C(-4°F to 131°F). When very cold, the weave will become stiffer than normal and when very hot, the weave will become more elastic. However, it will always revert to its normal elasticity, once the ambient temperature stabilizes. Gloster uses a more textured, thicker type of wicker than most other manufacturers. Although this wicker is harder to weave, it is stronger, more resistant to tension, tearing and splitting, wears better and gives a more natural feel to the product. Powder-coated aluminum frame pretreated with chrome and electrostatically powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance will be maintenance free and beautiful for decades
- Visit our Patio.com showrooms for additional color selection including premium Sunbrella Rain® fabrics which feature a waterproof backing to prevent rain from getting into your cushions so you can enjoy your furniture right after a rainstorm. Our designers will layout sectional and offer rush White Glove delivery.
- Online freight shipments are brought by 3rd party trucking company curbside in boxes some assembly may be required,
- Width: 68"
- Depth: 37.5"
- Height: 31"
- Seat Height: 16.5"