- Materials Exclusive Quick Dry® flow throw cushion system allows cushions to always be dry and always ready for use in outside living.
- Standard grade A fabric
- Available in patio.com showrooms is Sunbrella Rain® Grade A solution-dyed acrylic fabric upholstery is Essential option
- Powder-coated aluminum frame pretreated with chrome and electrostatically powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance will be maintenance free and beautiful for decades
- Solid Teak Grade A "select" ensures uniformity of teak pieces hand-finished solid teak provides beautiful longevity in the furniture
- Our combination of Sunbrella Rain® premium grade C & Exclusive Quick Dry® means optional covers needed for winter only
- Configuration can be changed from left to right and back again as desired.
Henrik Pedersen runs a Danish design studio focused on lifestyle-based design, ranging from furniture and lighting t. Henrik says “In our design solutions we adopt an international approach since our marketplace often spans the world. Our clients are international therefore traveling, exploring and being inspired by the moment are essential to being able to see beyond tomorrow's trends.” Henrik Pedersen began his career as a fashion designer but expanded into graphic design and product development after founding 365°, his Denmark-based design studio. “Once you have been educated in design of any form, it’s quite easy to make the change,” Pedersen explains. “The creative mindset is the same; you just have to change your mental toolbox.” which is evident in his Grid Collection of several modular units that can be combined or rearranged to meet changing needs. This is a collection designed to provide the equivalent of indoor comfort outdoors, meticulously crafted to withstand the elements and look great for years to come.
*On display at Greenwich showroom
Includes Side Screen
Includes attached side table