Mark Gabbertas designed the Cloud a name that describes both mindset and function - complementary units form the basis of a totally flexible exclusive all-weather seating system where you can combine various individual elements to meet your specific needs.
- Patio.com uses expensive Exclusive Quick Dry® flow through cushion system which allows cushions to always be dry compared to the far cheaper sponge foam that's offered by indoor furniture companies. Patio.com products are always ready for outdoor living and enjoyment.
- Genuine Sunbrella A Grade Canvas Taupe
- Powder-coated aluminum frame pretreated with chrome and electrostatically powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance will be maintenance free and beautiful for decades
- Solid Teak Grade A "select" ensures uniformity of teak pieces hand-finished solid teak provides beautiful longevity in the furniture
- Configuration can be changed from left to right and back again as desired.
- Visit our Patio.com showrooms for additional color selection including premium Sunbrella Rain® fabrics which feature a waterproof backing to prevent rain from getting into your cushions so you can enjoy your furniture right after a rainstorm. Our designers will layout sectional and offer rush White Glove delivery.
- Online orders ship by third-party trucking company curbside in boxes some assembly may be required,
Designed by Mark Gabbertas who trained as a cabinet-maker. Initially, this was as an apprentice with Codrington Furniture and then with Stemmer and Sharp at Oblique workshops, He set up on his own and embarked on the well-trodden path of the designer-maker. Mark Gabbertas was at the forefront of the renaissance in British design in the 1990's, especially the rise of the self-production designer. A number of retail outlets carried his work including Purves and Purves and The Furniture Union. In 2002, he established Studio Gabbertas in West London and in 2006 the studio started to work with leading outdoor furniture brands, including Gloster. From this collaboration, the iconic Cloud collection emerged to become the definitive outdoor seating programme - setting the standard for the outdoor lounge category for over a decade and recognized through a number of significant awards programmes worldwide. An intrinsic part of Mark's design process is the belief that at all times, the design of an object is governed by an appreciation of commercial realities. He believes passionately that if a great design does not sell, perhaps it is not such a great design. His Cloud Collection of several modular units that can be combined or rearranged to meet changing needs. This is a collection designed to provide the equivalent of indoor comfort outdoors, meticulously crafted to withstand the elements and look great for years to come.
Gloster Cloud 40" x 60" Center
Please allow for additional lead time on online purchases, as we are expecting delays of up to 4-8 weeks.
Call Us at 1 (800) 728-4626 or visit one of our patio.com showrooms for quick ship premium products and a selection of specialty order frame and fabric colors. Our Consultants will design a layout and offer rush White Glove delivery along with additional color selection and show you the premium Sunbrella Rain® fabrics which feature a waterproof backing to prevent rain from getting into your cushions so you can enjoy your furniture right after a rainstorm.