Henrik Pedersen designed the Cloud a name that describes both mindset and function - complementary units form the basis of a totally flexible exclusive all-weather seating system where you can combine various individual elements to meet your specific needs.
- Patio.com uses expensive Exclusive Quick Dry® flow through cushion system which allows cushions to always be dry compared to the far cheaper sponge foam that's offered by indoor furniture companies. Patio.com products are always ready for outdoor living and enjoyment.
- Genuine Sunbrella A Grade Canvas Taupe
- Powder-coated aluminum frame pretreated with chrome and electrostatically powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance will be maintenance free and beautiful for decades
- Solid Teak Grade A "select" ensures uniformity of teak pieces hand-finished solid teak provides beautiful longevity in the furniture
- Configuration can be changed from left to right and back again as desired.
- Visit our Patio.com showrooms for additional color selection including premium Sunbrella Rain® fabrics which feature a waterproof backing to prevent rain from getting into your cushions so you can enjoy your furniture right after a rainstorm. Our designers will layout sectional and offer rush White Glove delivery.
- Online orders ship by third-party trucking company curbside in boxes some assembly may be required,
Henrik Pedersen runs a Danish design studio focused on lifestyle-based design, ranging from furniture and lighting. Henrik says “In our design solutions we adopt an international approach since our marketplace often spans the world. Our clients are international therefore traveling, exploring and being inspired by the moment are essential to being able to see beyond tomorrow's trends.” Henrik Pedersen began his career as a fashion designer but expanded into graphic design and product development after founding 365°, his Denmark-based design studio. “Once you have been educated in the design of any form, it’s quite easy to make the change,” Pedersen explains. “The creative mindset is the same; you just have to change your mental toolbox.” which is evident in his Cloud Grid Collection of several modular units that can be combined or rearranged to meet changing needs. This is a collection designed to provide the equivalent of indoor comfort outdoors, meticulously crafted to withstand the elements and look great for years to come.
Gloster Cloud 30" x 60" Ottoman
Please allow for additional lead time on online purchases, as we are expecting delays of up to 4-8 weeks.
Call Us at 1 (800) 728-4626 or visit one of our patio.com showrooms for quick ship premium products and a selection of specialty order frame and fabric colors. Our Consultants will design a layout and offer rush White Glove delivery along with additional color selection and show you the premium Sunbrella Rain® fabrics which feature a waterproof backing to prevent rain from getting into your cushions so you can enjoy your furniture right after a rainstorm.